Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Grinch Dress

Okay finally I am here I really need to write down all my passwords that would make all of this much easier :))) and quicker.... I can't believe the response on this one.... So I used random.org and they chose number 16....  drum roll PLEASE Melissa Draper..... let me know what size :))))  I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season and taking the time to remember what is really important......  I know it can be such a crazy time of the year and I used to pretend we had it all together LMBO not anyomore we are the Thomson's and Love us what what we are and that is usually late and not very organized but we show up with lots of hugs and love for all...  Our Christmas tree even fell over and broke this year and we had to buy a new one and it looks kinda like the Charlie Brown tree and my kids think it is the most beautiful tree ever made... I have  a love/hate relationship with this time of the year and I'm sure some of you can relate..  BUT when I do slow down and look at my precious kiddos and the excitement in their eyes it brings it all into focus for me... :) so MERRY CHRISTMAS and I thank all of you for the support and love you have given me with R & R!!!!!!!!!!  Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment